Saturday, April 9, 2011

What started off as a school project...




...has turned into a fantastic  skill.  While earning money, we can create cute hair accessories for you!  My sister and I both enjoy making hair clips and headbands and we each bring a unique style and skill set to this business.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Angelikah & Natalya,
You guys rock. I LOVE your hair clips and will show them to Natalie tonight. I know she's going to love them too. What an amazing enterprise you've created!!

Kristin said...

Hi Girls! This is so awesome!!!! Do you all ever stop being talented??? I'm going to send this info to all of my friends with girls and I'll have to do some shopping for my nieces too. Love you guys!

Jamie said...

hi, I own my accessory business and i love your clips.
oh check my blog gubbies goodies

Jamie said...

never mind go to G and A/blogger.com

Post a Comment